Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Anxiously Awaiting!!

I know he'll be here soon, i just don't know when exactly. I wish it was early this morning like i had hoped. I'm so shocked that i haven't heard from since 3:45 yesterday morning.

An update: I have finally read Twilight. It only took me about 3 days to read and I absolutely loved it. I'm almost half way through New Moon but Isaac asked that I not be reading while he is home!! Gosh, I can't imagine that he has other things in mind, rather than curling up with a good book.

The kids are all fine just anxiously waiting for their dad to get her and then leave for Disney World.

We've had a good week and a half of summer break, and Mikayla is still alive!! LOL!!

More updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that you don't know when exactly he will be home! How frustrating! I'm glad you like Twilight. I just thought those books were such a fun read. You guys are going to have so much fun at Disney World!!

    ReplyDelete