Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Niagara Falls

Sometimes I really have to step back and thank my Heavenly Father over and over again for leading me to such a marvelous man.  Isaac is truly remarkable.  He completely surprised me with a trip to Niagara Falls.  It was so amazingly beautiful.  Our room at the Embassy Suites was overlooking the falls as well.  We took a tour to go down beside and behind the falls and then toured around on the American side as well.
                                          This is the view from our room!

                                       The horse shoe falls were so amazing!
             This is my favorite view.  And can you believe this is not zoomed in at all?

Needless to say, we had a wonderful time.  Might I suggest Niagara for your next getaway weekend, or week day trip (Wed - Fri ) like we did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment