Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Completely Overwhelmed!!

Today, when the alarm went off at 4:40, I slowly rolled over and pressed snooze.  10 minutes later, that crazy thing went off again and I managed to get up out of bed!  It's normally not that bad....however, as Isaac started asking me what was wrong I quickly realized how overwhelmed I am feeling right now.
Here are a few of the things that are causing me stress:
  • the house is not picked up or clean
  • the laundry is not done--it's barely even started
  • there has been NO Christmas shopping to speak of
  • there are no packing lists made for our trip to Arkansas - leaving Saturday
  • the dog needs a bath BEFORE the road trip
  • no arrangements are made for the guinea pig yet while we are away
  • did i mention no shopping has been done?
  • the Christmas cards were ordered and picked up, but nothing has been done with them since
So there you have it!  A little stress for my holiday season!!

Love to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I just call all of that life! And Amazon Prime is my friend this year when it comes to Christmas. I have had zero time to get out and go Christmas shopping and have done everything online and with Prime, you get free 2-day shipping. I bet we could figure out a way for you to use my account if you want to try. :) Just let me know!! (Free two day shipping.....) So excited to see you guys in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete