Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A few things we think about ourselves...

I started thinking and wondering what my kids think about themselves after my recent post about lists.  So a week or so ago, during dinner, and some family time, I asked everyone to tell me 3 things about themselves....as if they were talking to someone that they didn't know!  The results are as follows....I think I started with Isaac because the kids were little hesitant!
Hubster
~I'm a capricorn
~I have a huge drive to get things done
~Heavenly Father, my wife, and my kids mean the most to me

Oldest Child
~I like to sleep, especially in a car
~I'm creative
~I like to drink soda

Middle Child
~I'm very happy
~I'm hard working
~I'm musical

Youngest Child
~I like to ask questions
~I have one pet that is officially mine (Tubby, the guinea pig)
~I want to get my ears re-pierced

Me
~I have a strong personality
~I laugh really loud
~I enjoy reading romance novels

So there's a little about us that may not have known previously!

No comments:

Post a Comment