Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break!

Well, I just dropped my mom off at the airport! She got here last Friday night and left this morning. We had a good week. First, I am trying to get back into running and living healthy so I did a 5K last Saturday with my friend MR. We had so much fun even though it was a little hilly and we beat our goal time. My mom's luggage was lost so we stayed at home the rest of Saturday. We got a lot of shopping done here in Killeen, in Temple, in Waco, and in Austin. We took the kids to eat and play at Ghattiland. We visited the Dr. Pepper museum. Let's see...Vader was groomed, christmas boxes were broken down and recycled, all my papers were graded, Paprika got a haircut, I made it to a doc appt, I got a pedicure, kids were registered at Central Registration, we played Bunco for a cancer fundraiser, took some pictures, and some other stuff.
We ate well also. Let me remember....Cheddar's, Fuddrucker's, Ghattiland, Bush's, Taqueria, Jason's Deli, oh and we did eat at home a few times also!!!

Thanks mom! We had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. I am exhausted just reading about everything you did. I don't think I have accomplished that much in the last month! lol. I am excited for spring break here - 1 more week. More state testing this week - ugh! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    Dani B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a wonderful visit!! We stayed busy but I enjoyed it so much. Just being with you and my grandbabies was what I needed!!! They are so sweet!!! I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete