Monday, March 23, 2009

HOORAY!!!! TAKS TEST RESULTS

Okay so it's the first day back to school after spring break and reading TAKS results are in!!! As gradelevel leader, I quickly checked our scores to see that 94% of our students passed and 38% commended!!! After that I was able to disect my own class's scores to see that all 16 of my students passed and 50% of them received a score of commended with 1 person making 100%!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED!!! MY HARD WORK PAID OFF AND ALL OF MY LITTLE DARLINGS CAN PROMOTE TO 4TH GRADE (so long as they are passing all subjects, of course)!!!!
I know there are some who don't really understand the excitement....but several of you do!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! You know you are the best teacher. What an accomplishment for you and the kids you teach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I had no doubts. I know you're a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! AWESOME!!!! I knew you would be a great teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No surprise...you are the greatest teacher. Congratulations! Such rewarding news and a great way to end the year with your kiddos!

    Dani B

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome!!! Congrats!!!! I know how big a deal that is so woohoo!

    ReplyDelete