Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I could never find the words....

I've been asked before what I wish for my kids...I finally found someone who could put words to my exact thoughts....
I expect them to contribute to the world they've been brought into. It is my hope that they will give more than they take. 
I expect that they will become educated adults. It is my hope that they will use the education that they have been given to serve and educate others. 
I expect them to love well. I hope that they might each experience what it's like to have someone fall in love with them, and marry, if they choose. 
But above all, my hope and prayer is that they choose to live crazy strong lives in the Gospel, love each other to death, and include Isaac and I in their plans more often than not.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. My biggest hope for my kids and yours is definitely the last one as well! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete