Monday, April 15, 2013

Some Time with Jacob

Yesterday, I woke up with a crazy swollen knee that kept popping with every step (yes, my doctor knows all about this).  Anyway, Isaac took the kids to church, but then he and Erica were leaving early to go to her softball tournament, so Isaac found a ride home for Mikayla and Jacob so they could stay the whole time.
Jacob and I have been trying to find time when Isaac would not have to make himself scarce, so we could enjoy watching Lincoln (2012 movie) together.  Yesterday was the perfect day!  Mikayla was playing with the next door neighbor, so Jacob and I hibernated in front of the television to watch this fabulous movie.  It really was amazing and deserved each and every award it won.
I enjoyed watching it with him also.  We paused every now and then so he could tell me what he thought was about to happen (usually he was correct).  He's such a history kind of young man.  People are either bored to death with history or they love it.  I am the first and Jacob is the second.  However, even though I'm not much on history, I LOVED this movie! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

    My web page :: http://Nhom.com/

    ReplyDelete