Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Double Date...

Last night we went on a double date with Aria & Eddie.  We had a great time.  We went to Taqueria Mexico for dinner and then bowling.  It was their anniversary so that made it a little more special!  While bowling, Isaac & I kept referencing an episode of "Friends" so we came home and watched that episode before turning on the football that was on.  
I'm not sure when they're leaving, but it has been a great visit.  I'm pretty sure that we will all feel lonely when everyone is gone!  We've had people at our house since last Wednesday and now Isaac will be leaving in a little over a week.....so if anyone needs to plan a trip, we'll be really lonely around the 15th of January or so!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun visiting with you all! Thanks again for celebrating our anniversary with us--our double date was great fun and I enjoyed bowling (even though everyone beat me). :) That "Friends" episode was so funny. I'll never forget "7".

    ReplyDelete