Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas celebrations started on Dec. 20 when we went to SSG. Nutmeg's dad's house.  They live in The Woodlands and took us ice skating and shopping.  We had tons of fun!  Then we went to my mom's house in AR for a few days.  We went shopping there as well and visited Santa at the mall.  THEN we came home and we were at OUR HOUSE for Christmas!  Sage (oldest spice) is 10 and it's his first Christmas at his home.  My mother-in-law and her husband came as long as well as SSG Nutmeg's grandfather.  
It was also my first time to prepare a traditional Christmas dinner.  It turned out to be pretty good, according to everyone.  
SSG Nutmeg's sister and her husband are here now.  It's been a fun visit.  We are going out to eat tonight for their anniversary.   I think we will do Mexican....yummy!  Plus, since she is expecting, she'll be able to choose from a variety of foods and not get too sick.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. You have joined the blogging world.... now we can enjoy the musings of your life hopefully on a more regular basis. I miss the stories that only you can tell in such a way. :-)

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You've done a great job. Beware it's addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love The Lone Star Spice Rack Family!!!!!! This is awesome... Keep this up to date so I will know what's happening...

    ReplyDelete