Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kids with Grandparents

Aren't they so blessed to have so many people who love them??  Our first stop was to see Grandpa, Meme, & Aunt Lily at The Woodlands, TX!  They took us ice skating.  Our middle spice was amazing at ice skating, oldest spice kept trying & trying (we were super proud he didn't give up), and the littlest spice tried for about 3 minutes and stopped!

Our next stop was in Fort Smith, AR to see Nana!  I absolutely LOVE this picture of all of them!
And our final set of grandparents to see came to our house!  Papa and Grandma came and got to stay and play for several days!

3 comments:

  1. The Spice Rack Kids sure are blessed to have so many grandparents that love them!!!!!!!These pictures are precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME blog! You guys crack me up. Love the pics. I am sure it has been a great holiday for you guys. Hard to let hubby go I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures and am so glad that you started a blog!! I hope to see regularly updated posts but somehow I don't think you will have a problem with that. Blogging just gets addicting! I hated to hear that Sargeant Nutmeg has to leave for Iraq so soon! We love you and call us if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete