Monday, November 8, 2010

Sewing again!

She's sewing again!!!
Yes, i finally pulled the machine and thread out again. I haven't sewn since....well, i can't remember, but it was in TX!! I made 5 wonder wallets, an oven mitt, and a purse this weekend!!!
I like the purse that i made for myself, but it's a little smaller than i prefer!
Unfortunately, sewing allows the cleanliness of the house to go downhill!! So, today I am catching up on laundry.

My mom sent a box on Saturday that arrived today! That's amazingly fast!! It had enough gloves and tights for the girls to have one pair for each day of 2 weeks!! LOL!! Of course the girls got cute scarves also. JAcob landed himself some hats, gloves, and a neck thing!
Undershirts for each of the kids, some silver precious boots for the girls!!! Oh and some "smartphone" gloves for me! Supposedly you can wear them and still use your fingers on the screen of your smart phone. Pretty cool. SHe didn't forget about Isaac, he just has a lot of this stuff from the cool Army stuff he has left over...top of the line stuff too!!
Can you tell that we have never lived somewhere that gets this cold???

Well, try to stay warm, wherever you are!!! Happy week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for sewing again! You were so productive! When I say I sew, it's me cutting out a few pieces of applique to put on the quilt mom and I are working on. I have so much to do on it and so little time!

    Sounds like you guys are all set for the winter! I hope you don't experience the DC winter they had last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that craft time means kids trash the house time. At least in my house. I would love to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete