Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving was FAST!!

Hello friends and family!!! I hope this finds that everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!! I can't believe December is almost here. This holiday was super blessed because our friends from church, The Chadwicks, invited us over for the feast! YUMMY!! They have 6 children so our kids (with all their quirkiness and craziness) fit right in at their house! Thank goodness for good friends who also love your children!

Isaac and I enjoyed doing some Black Friday shopping. We made stops at Toys R Us, Best Buy, & Dick's Sporting Goods. So much fun!! Then after we rested we took the kids to see Tangled....what a great movie! I laughed and cried!
The kids and I spent some time making some really cute Christmas ornaments on Friday night. I got the idea from a favorite blog of mine....Mod Podge Rocks! I posted some pics on Facebook of them making their ornaments! I'm not sure what we will do with the ornaments as I haven't decided where or if to put up a tree since we are headed to AR for Christmas!!!

Saturday we simply took the girls bowling and then came home to watch football! Isaac and I snuck in a date night and went to an Italian restaurant and then to see Harry Potter 3. I'm not sure how i felt about the movie but I'm sure the next, the last one, will be the BEST!

I'm still hoping for a job! Keep your fingers crossed!! : ) Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! We still haven't seen HP yet. I hope we can do it this week sometime. Can't wait to see you guys a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete