Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Annoying 1 Bright Light

This morning on the way to work, a car was behind me that had a missing headlight!  The main problem was that they were driving with their BRIGHT lights on.  SO, one side was on the bright beams and the other side was on regular beams.  I don't know why it annoyed me so badly this morning.  I guess I was thinking that you can buy a headlight pretty cheap and if you get it at AutoZone, the nice salesman might even put it in for you!!!!!  So, I had to drive blinded all the way to work this morning!  Anyway, hopefully none of you will EVER do that to fellow driver.

2 comments:

  1. I HATE that...I've had that happen to me before!! What's wrong with these people??
    I'm almost willing to give them the $2 to go buy the light myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo! That is awful! I hope your eyes have recovered since yesterday. :) I hate inconsiderate drivers!

    ReplyDelete