Monday, February 16, 2009

Just me and the kids!

With SSG Nutmeg being gone, it was just us for Valentine's Day! I guess I sat around the house a little down all day, then it was time for the plans I had actually made! About a month ago, my teacher friend, AW, had suggested going to Chuck E Cheese's. Our thought was that with most people going out on dates and such that CEC's would be a little empty! SO, we invited some other friends whose husbands had to work or are deployed....and boy did the plan backfire! CEC's was busier than ever. We had to wait at the door to be seated like a REAL restaurant! Luckily we all got to sit together in side by side booths and we ate in shifts with the kids. Anyway, here are a few pics of our good time.


I had this one taken as proof that i was there also!!
Even though the girls look washed out, I still like this picture!  Little Paprika looks pretty sweet in this one.  I'm sure that Sage and Rosemary wouldn't call her that very often.
An action shot!
The motorized Chuck E was good enough for Paprika's picture.  She just wanted to stand on the stage with him.
Rosemary with her friend, AW!  They were inseparable that night!

2 comments:

  1. Who would have thought that CEC's would be that busy on Valentines Day Evening?? Seems like everyone else thought the same as ya.. But I bet the kids had a Blast anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have guessed CEC's would be packed on a Valentine's Day! I wonder if it had a Valentine's Day crowd plus the usual Saturday night crowd? Great pictures! I love your story about cutting SSG Nutmeg's hair--I'm sure the haircut I gave Eddie wouldn't pass any tests! I hear Mom is coming to see you soon--I wish we could come and visit soon. I sure do miss you guys! Let me know if you ever head up this way!

    ReplyDelete