Friday, February 27, 2009

My Awesome Sweetie

Many may not know that tomorrow is my birthday! I really wasn't too excited about this year, but my awesome sweetie has gone above and beyond to help me celebrate another year of life.
First, he had me order a Shiatsu Massager for myself, from him! So, I did that a couple of weeks ago and have been thoroughly enjoying it! You see, he's so wonderful that he normally massages me whenever I'm feeling stressed. He always usually massages my feet with lotion almost nightly when he's home.
Then, on Monday, I checked the mail and lo and behold a box! This box contained a set of silver hoop earrings with diamonds on each edge.
This morning before work I checked the mail again and had another box!! This time I received a pair of diamond and amethyst earrings. That's my birthstone!
Now...words can't express how special I feel knowing that my wonderful husband is half way around the world and can remember to do all of this for one day of my life! He makes my new year exciting.
I know my Eternal choice was the best choice I've ever made in my life. Because of that choice I have my children and so many more blessings that one could not even begin to count!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so sweet! I am so glad that he is so thoughtful to you! Way to go, SSG Nutmeg! Hope you have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...how sweet! Happy Birthday!!!

    Dani B

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sweet!!! What a lucky girl you are!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!! to the most special person in my life My Daughter!!! So your Husband remembered the talk we had when he married you,that you weren't spoiled because you never asked for anything,but I always tried to give you what I could.I knew you picked the right man to Love You and Take Care of You!!!!!! Have a good day!! I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete