Sunday, February 22, 2009

Missing my One and Only!!

Well, with Valentine's day just passing and my birthday coming up....thinking of all the fun things that Mr. Nutmeg usually does for me and with me....really makes me miss him a LOT!!
I miss you, Sweetie!!  Here are some pictures I took before he left....I knew these would be the things that I missed....plus some!!

When he's home, ALL the Army stuff (oh, there's so much) is everywhere!  But when he's gone and there isn't much Army stuff around...I really miss it!!
The top of this dresser has been cleaned off since right after he left.  It will remain cleared until he gets home!!
I couldn't get this rotate for some reason, but he always takes his clothes and leaves them.  When he's home, it annoys me!  When he's gone....oh, how I wish his clothes were on the bed!
The infamous leaving of the shoes!!!  Just where ever he is standing when he feels like taking them off...that's where they'll stay!!!  I miss stubbing my toe on his big shoes!!
SSG Nutmeg hung this beautiful towel rack in my bathroom and for some reason his WET towel would somehow still end up on my side of the bed!!  We actually usually always laughed about this....I miss him!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute post! I hope you are doing well and that you and Mom had a good visit this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute, with your photo journalism! :)

    ReplyDelete