Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things

So, during our crazy day this past Saturday (I posted about it in the Asking for Help post), you may recall that I handed off Mikayla to a fellow teammate's mom for transportation between basketball pictures and basketball game.  Well, when I returned to her game to watch, I sat beside this particular mom.  She caught me up on the game happenings, then started talking about the car ride.  She said that Mikayla got in her vehicle and said "Wow! Why is your car so messy?" As I started to apologize, she stopped me and said, "no, it really is messy in there".  Anyway, she explained to Mikayla that it would seem that they have one of everything in their minivan.  Very cleverly, Mikayla resonded with, "Then why are there three basketballs?"!!
Needless to say, I was very glad to see her laughing as she recalled the situation.  Mikayla doesn't really miss a beat!!  I guess that's why we adore her so!

Happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats our little sweet Mikayal...can't help but love her!!!

    ReplyDelete