Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, New Post

So I know I haven't written for almost a year!! However, in that year, I've been very busy.... We moved to a new town in Maryland... Gaithersburg! Also this past year I went through 5 weeks of physical therapy for my ankle, which ended up being my arch. Then, shortly after that, I broke my knee cap. So I spent all summer in a long knee stabilizing brace.
Let's see...we planned to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, but 2 weeks before, Isaac broke his ankle.
Jacob is in 7th grade now, Erica in 4th, and Mikayla in 1st!! They are growing up so fast. In 2 years we will start our like 7 year stint of having kids in Seminary! LOL!
Now that I realize I can post from work, and can't Facebook from work, I will have to get on her more often. I read some of my old stories that probably would've been forgotten had I not kept it in a blog!! So, I guess I won't have a lot of memories from 2011, but 2012 will the year of blogging for me!! So many funny, happy, sad, crazy things happen, I need to work harder to blog so I can remember.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging!! Seminary life...we are in year two of it...truly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac's dad attended Seminary with him all 4 years. His dad was a convert and hadn't attended when he was young. I've been thinking that I might like to do that with Jacob, being a convert and all.

    ReplyDelete