Friday, January 13, 2012

Loss in the Family

I've been a part of Isaac's family for about 15 years now.  In that time, I've been loved and have loved all of them as if we've been in the same family for all my 36 years.  Well, Isaac's sister lost her second full-term baby this week.  We have all been very sad, but I simply cannot imagine how she is doing.  Her and her husband have dealt with the loss of 2 children and his father passing away, all within 4 years. 
Isaac has flown there to be with them for the funeral which will be tomorrow.  I hope and pray that A & E grow closer together as a couple and as a family with their son through this very difficult time.  And even when the family members have all gone back home, they know how much they are loved and prayed for daily.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for this loss in your family. My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete