Monday, January 26, 2009

Busy Week!!!

This week is very very busy for us!!!
Monday - school, dance, sign papers in temple with doc
Tuesday - school, tutoring (i teach), mikayla's dental appt
Wednesday - school, dance (til 6)
Thursday - school, tutoring, cub scouts
Friday - school, same day surgery to fix my port...ugh!

So normally I feel like our weeks are busy when Isaac is gone, but this week when you add 2 trips to Temple, the dentist, & cub scouts (not on Saturday)....it just seems like a lot!!!
Any and all prayers are accepted!

3 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me. We will definitely keep you in our prayers.

    Dani B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you check to make sure this all you have to do????!!!!!! I know some times there seems to be not enough hours in a day to get done what we have to do but we always manage!!!! you really do a great job at all this. I know you get stressed but you can DO IT!!!!!!! you are always in my prayers but I will send up EXTRAS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anybody can do it AND blog about it, it's you! You're SUPERMOM!! I really do admire you and your blog looks great. Keep your spirits up, we'll keep you in our prayers too. I'd call and talk to you, BUT YOU NEVER ANSWER YOUR PHONE!! Do you not see 'MISSED CALLS'???? Those mean someone called to talk to you and you SHOULD call them back while you're in the middle of all of that free time of yours!! Take care, and we'll be thinking of you!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete