Saturday, January 24, 2009

Staying Busy!

I can't believe my husband has been gone for only 2 1/2 weeks!  Maybe it's because he's not at his permanent location yet that time seems to be practically standing still! I knew I needed to post something new when he told me it had been a while....he's usually the last person to remind me of those things!!!  However, I did tell him that I felt bad for nagging my sister-in-law for not updating her blog more often....now she's posted like 4 new posts that I had to catch up on.
Anyway, here in central TX the weather is appropriate to talk about.  Yesterday it was almost 85 degrees outside.  I wore capri pants and short sleeves to work.  Then today I woke up to a frigid house with the temp outside sitting at 35!  Brrrr....
We ran our errands and quickly came back home.  Actually we didn't leave until 11 or so (cub scouts was cancelled today) and returned home by 1:15.
This week little Paprika experimented with a white crayon and became very frustrated when it "won't work"!  She said, "Watch Mommy!  It doesn't work".  So her 6 year old sister was quick to her (and my) rescue by showing her on a blue piece of paper that it DOES work...it's just white and doesn't show up on white paper!  She even went a step further and showed Paprika how the blue crayon wouldn't appear on the blue paper but it does on the white paper!  Oh how sweet to be so inquisitive!!!  And how lucky to have a sweet big sister willing to explain.

1 comment:

  1. This is to sweet about the white and blue crayon!! Cute that big sister came to the rescue!!

    ReplyDelete