Saturday, January 10, 2009

Keeping Busy with Friends

So, Mikayla spent the night with Tonya & kids on Friday.  Instead of driving all the way to get her, Tonya suggested we go skating in Cove.  It was SO fun!  She had her 3 kids, I had my 3 kids, and Maureen had 3 of her kids there.  The picture above is of Tonya and I just before we participated in the adult race!  I think we finished 4th (me) and 5th (her) out of a mere 6 racers!  
These are her girls.  She also has a son that's the same age as mine (Sage).
Watch out Erica!  Kearston is moving in....and Eduardo is pleased as punch!
Just before taking off our skates....we nabbed a picture of me and the kids!

6 comments:

  1. I bet ya had a blast :) Do the kids like rolling skating better than ice skating? Stay busy and time will go by faster!!!!! Love You, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! You seem to have the same problem I do with my kids...they keep growing up. I am trying to figure out to at least slow it down. You are all in our thoughts and prayers! Thanks for the updates.

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I'm a slacker. I need to update my site more often. I've just been so lazy...and not feeling that great. Although I am feeling better today. I meant to update it all last week. I will! I have some cute pictures of your kids to post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a blast skating! Emma gets mortified when we go skating with her, especially if we are racing. :) I hope SSg. Nutmeg arrived at his destination safely, and that all is well with him. Hopefully, the rest of you getting back into the swing of school and work will bring you the daily structure to mark the time while he's away. We are thinking of you! Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you are having lots of fun without me there. i sure wish i could have seen you guys all skatin' around and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who's updating their blog, now?? ;)

    ReplyDelete