Friday, January 2, 2009

Clean for the cleaning lady????

What is wrong with this picture???  Why would someone clean before the cleaning lady comes??  Well, I don't want her to think we are nasty!  I don't want her to think I can't keep up with the house....except.....why else would I need her??  So, during the last deployment Isaac surprised me with a cleaning service!  It was the greatest thing ever.....seriously!  
So, even before we knew he was leaving on Monday, we had the appointment scheduled for today!!  So she'll be here at 1:00!  Isaac told me what he is willing to pay, so hopefully she'll be under the quote, so I don't have to do this again!  Like I told the lady last time, "We live in our house"!  It has to be functional....not necessarily perfect!
So, I guess I'll do one more walk through real quick....maybe put on some make-up and a bra!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the cleaning lady works out! I think you guys keep a pretty tidy house but I know with SSG Nutmeg gone, the cleaning lady will be able to give you one less thing to worry about. Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Sounds like something I would do, too! :)

    ReplyDelete