Monday, September 20, 2010

Crazy....I can't think of anything

Today, i feel like i should update something but really can't think of anything!! we went to Sam's club twice last week to stock up on stuff and not have to go for a while!
I've thoroughly enjoyed watching the first week of Oprah's last season of the The Oprah Winfrey Show. I really really really enjoyed it. I enjoyed my weekend in May with her so much and appreciate all that she does to better people and their thinking.
Will you watch "Waiting for Superman"? I'm intrigued now that Oprah has done this show today! The movie is a documentary on Schools/Education!!
I guess I see the desperation now that I live in a neighborhood where we are one of the only ones that are NOT on Section 8 living. These poor children don't have educated parents, don't really know how to speak, and don't know how to aspire for more. I hope they have a teacher somewhere that loves them and helps them strive for more in life!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been watching Oprah's last season because it comes on when I'm at work but I just can't believe that she's going off the air. I wonder what she'll do once her show is over! Glad you are enjoying it though! I'm excited to watch the Biggest Loser and the Big Bang Theory this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI....Rick on BL is in the Lunsford's ward in conway! i thought that was really cool!! I just watched and cried like usual!! I love the show but have to watch without isaac!

    ReplyDelete