Thursday, September 9, 2010

NFL Bowling League

Isaac and I begin our NFL bowling league tonight!! We are excited, however, the first NFL official game is tonight and it's the Saints vs. Vikings!! My husband grew up in New Orleans and we are huge Saints fans. So for him to join this league with me and miss a little football is a really big deal and a true testament of his love for me! I really appreciate it.
I grew up on bowling leagues and even went to college on a several bowling scholarships!
I'm super blessed to have a mom who sent us $$ for bowling shoes so we don't have to rent them each week. AND at the end of this 12 week league we get to choose the NFL bowling ball of our choice! Of course Isaac will choose the Saints and I will probably choose the Cowboys (I'm a childhood fan)!!
So here's to our definite 12 weeks of having a weekly date night!! So exciting!!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I saw on facebook that your league got cancelled. That really stinks! Did they not have enough enrollment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. correct...there were only 5 people sign up!! The good news is that there's a Tuesday night league with a free ball that starts up on Tuesday and we are going to do that!! And I signed Erica and Mikayla up for bowling on Saturday mornings....like i used to do from age 5-18!! Very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that does sound fun for Erica and Mikayla! I bet they will love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete